Sign-up now for...the 23rd annual
Chicago Tribune Printers Row Book Fair Bus Trip! The Midwest's largest free outdoor literary event features 150 new, used and antiquarian booksellers and more than 100 captivating programs including author readings, panel discussions, cooking demonstrations and children’s activities. For one weekend, the historic Printers Row neighborhood is transformed into a festival for booklovers of all ages and interests.
- Sunday, June 4, 2006
- Printers Row, Chicago, Illinois.
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Cost $20.00 per person (cash only) Please make your prepaid reservation at the Adult Services Desk beginning April 17, 2006.
- No refunds unless we cancel the trip.
- This trip is limited to 48 persons.
- Lunch is on your own.
- A coach bus will pick up at the Lansing Public Library in the North parking lot at 9:00 a.m.
For more information on authors scheduled to appear, visit the Chicago Tribune’s Printers Row Book Fair